DocuSign for Google Cloud
Deploy DocuSign to anyone in your Google Cloud domain
DocuSign® is the global standard for electronic signature, offering the easiest, fastest, most secure way to send, sign, track and store documents in the cloud. DocuSign helps Google Cloud customers close more business more quickly. Your customers can sign contracts from any browser, including mobile devices, within minutes.
With DocuSign for Google Cloud, an enterprise user of Google (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, etc) can access DocuSign from Drive and Gmail.
It takes just seconds to add this to your Google Cloud domain, and if you aren't currently a DocuSign user, we'll even provision you a new trial account with 3 free sends to try it out!
- Google Cloud admin can provision DocuSign account from the user management page
- Users have a seamless experience when accessing DocuSign
- Add "DocuSign" to the Universal Navigation Links for all users
- Domain wide install of the Google Drive application
- .PDF copies of the signed documents are stored in Drive
Get it now