SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Hire candidates faster with DocuSign for SuccessFactors Recruiting Management.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management Online Offer with eSignature provides clients with the ability to collect electronic signatures from candidates to help improve the overall candidate engagement experience and eliminate the need for manual, paper based processing.
Clients can allow permissioned Recruiting Users to create and send Online Offers requesting electronic signature from candidates within the Career Portal, using DocuSign.
- Send offer letters from within SuccessFactors Recruiting Application to any candidate with an email address
- View the completed and in process offer letter within the SuccessFactors Recruiting Application
By eliminating all the paper and administrative hassle, DocuSign customers have streamlined their HR operations with and electronic signature, saving time, reducing errors, and increasing compliance and user experience. By eliminating all the paper and administrative hassles, DocuSign customers have enjoyed…
- $14.9 saved per new hire document, offer letter, and onboarding form
- Average turn around time reduced from one week to less than a day
- Offer letters and paperwork returned with zero incomplete fields
Compatibility / Version information
- SucessFactors Recruiting Management: Online Offer with eSignature is designed to work with Business or Enterprise DocuSign accounts.
- SucessFactors Recruiting Management: Online Offer with eSignature works version V12 of the SucessFactors BizX suite.
About the Partner
SuccessFactors provides the leading cloud-based HCM suite, which helps HR drive business execution with solutions that are complete, beautiful, and flexible enough to start anywhere – optimizing your workforce today and preparing them for tomorrow. SuccessFactors solutions are supported by a global partner ecosystem and the experience and commitment of SAP. With approximately 26 million subscription seats globally, we strive to delight our customers by delivering innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise and best practices insights from serving our broad and diverse customer base. Today, with more than 3,900 customers, we serve organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries in more than 177 countries using our application in 35 languages.