IN-HOUSE LEGAL GUIDE: Enabling Internal Client Satisfaction
“Today’s GCs have a critical role to play in leading
their organizations as a digital change agent.” (Reggie Davis, General Counsel, DocuSign)
DocuSign’s platform offers lawyers and their executive counterparts an easier, faster, more convenient and secure way to transact business. The webinar will explore how GCs can leverage the tool across their business.
Topics will include:
- The Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) of 1999 and The Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN) of 2000
- General Rule of Validity
- What is an Electronic Signature?
- Evidence and Case Law (5 Cases)
- Regulatory Developments including FRB and CFPB and the meaning of “Provide,” One-Offs, Mobile Devices and Mobile Privacy, FTC Updated Dot Com Disclosures, and Accessibility
Who Is Presenting
Reggie Davis, DocuSign General Counsel
- “Most Innovative Legal Team – 2012” (Inside Counsel Magazine)
- “General Counsel of the Year - 2013” (Silicon Valley Business Journal)
- “California Attorney of the Year – 2011”
- Previously, Litigation Partner Hancock, Rothert & Bunshoft; General Counsel, Zynga; VP & AGC, Yahoo!
Damon Miño, DocuSign Director Legal Industry Vertical
- Responsible for DocuSign’s Solution for Law Firms
- Previously JD, Northwestern University School of Law; Corporate
- Transaction Attorney; In-House IP Licensing Attorney; Ariba, 3-PAR, LinkedIn, DocuSign
Inscrivez-vous pour accéder au webinar
En fournissant vos données personnelles, vous acceptez de recevoir des emails marketing de DocuSign. Vous serez sujet à recevoir des communications par email à tout moment. Voir notre politique de confidentialité.